The main challenge for a family visiting the west of Sicily is to persuade the kids to get out of the amazing sea that laps the countless beaches, including sandy ones. There are some beautiful, relaxed beaches where you can spend a day with your family.
- Spend the day at Cala Bukutu and stay for an aperitif at sunset
- Enjoy a morning at Lido San Giuliano before heading back up to Erice and its monuments
- Visit Lido Burrone in Favignana for a dip and goodies for all tastes!
- Spend the day at San Vito beach where, after sandcastles and a dip, you can look forward to the afternoon to enjoy a caldo-freddo (Sicilian ice cream sundae) in the village’s gelaterias.
- Visit Mazara del Vallo on the Tonnarella coast for a relaxing day for the whole family