Fill your suitcase with wonderful memories
A lifetime wouldn’t be enough to discover all the wonders of the west of Sicily, but in ten days, you can get to know the area in depth. Art, nature, gastronomy, sea and relaxation. It’s so much to choose from.
- Discover the Grotte di Custonaci and the Monte Cofano nature reserve.
- In the old town of Trapani, explore the many churches and palatial buildings, and the unmissable Museo Regionale A. Pepoli and Sanctuario di Maria SS. Annunziata.
- Explore San Vito Lo Capo, from the coves of the Baia di Santa Margherita to the attractions of its lively town centre.
- Marvel at the wonders of the Archaeological Park of Segesta.
- Stroll through the cobbled streets of Erice amidst culture and gastronomy: Erice DOC wines and genovesi.
- Admire the monumentality of Mazara del Vallo and its beautiful beaches.
- In the Archaeological Park of Selinunte and theArchaeological Area of Mozia, learn about the history of the region through some of the most important ancient centres in the Mediterranean.
- Travel along the Via del Sale (salt road) in the Saline di Trapani e Paceco and seek out Paceco’s Slow Food products.
- In Salemi, visit its churches and its Polo Museale Cittadino (museum centre and former Jesuit college) and enjoy tastings at dairies and wineries.
- Visit Buseto Palizzolo to hunt for charming “bagli” (fortified farms) to photograph and taste a delicious plate of Busiate.