Western Sicily is a fascinating tourist destination, rich in history, culture and natural beauty.
Discovering it by traveling aboard a coach is an evocative experience that makes it easy to reach the main tourist destinations comfortably and economically.
Connections to/from Birgi Airport (TPS): Marsala / Punta Raisi Airport (PMO) / Palermo
Connections from/to Punta Raisi Airport (PMO): Birgi Airport (TPS)/ Marsala / Mazara del Vallo / Castelvetrano / Palermo
Connections from/to Palermo: Marsala (with stops at Birgi Airport (TPS) – Mazara/Castelvetrano) / Mazara del Vallo / Campobello di Mazara / Castelvetrano / Salemi
Phone: +39 0923.981120
Connections to/from Palermo from Trapani – Alcamo – Paceco – Borgetto – Terrasini – Partinico
Connections to/from Alcamo from Balestrate – Borgetto – Calatafimi – Camporeale – Grisì – Palermo – Partinico – Terrasini
Connections to/from Punta Raisi Airport from Trapani
Phone: +39 06 164160
Connections from/to Birgi Airport (TPS): Paceco-Trapani, Marsala-Mazara del Vallo, Cableway Erice-San Vito Lo Capo
Phone: +39 0923.21021
Connections to/from the port of Trapani
- Trapani port – Birgi Airport
- Trapani port – Bonagia – Custonaci – S. Vito Lo Capo with dev. Trapani – Valderice – Custonaci
Trapani porto – Paceco – Birgi air terminal
Connections to/from Punta Raisi Airport (PMO): Castellammare del Golfo, San Vito Lo Capo
Phone: +39 0924.31364
National connections to/from Trapani
- Autolinee Lumia (from Rome, Florence, Pisa, Genoa, Milan, Brescia, Padua, Verona, Turin and many other Italian cities)
- Autoservizi Salemi (Rome – Florence – Bologna – Parma – Piacenza – Milan – Taranto – Gioia del Colle – Bari – Molfetta – Bisceglie – Trani – Barletta – Andria – Cerignola – Foggia – San Giovanni Rotondo).
- Segesta Autolinee (from Rome, Bologna, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Mantua and other cities in northern Italy)
- FlixBus (to and from several Italian and European cities, including Milan, Turin, Venice, Rome, Naples and Paris)
- Marino Autolinee, (from Turin, Milan, Bergamo, Brescia, Verona, Vicenza and Padua)
Immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of this land and explore its extraordinary landscapes from a coach window. Be comfortably transported to discover the region’s natural and cultural wonders as you savor every moment of your trip to Western Sicily.
Are you thinking of reaching Western Sicily by another means? If you are looking for other solutions, visit the pages of our site dedicated to travel by ship and air, you will find lots of useful info to help you plan the perfect trip.