Trapani is a city that can be discovered in all seasons, without ever disappointing. Its mild climate and sea air will captivate you as you stroll through its pedestrianised historic centre, full of charming views, where you can also discover vibrant and tasty cuisine and restaurants suitable for all budgets and palates, especially for those with a sweet tooth.
6 things not to miss in Trapani:
- Discover the many treasures of the Museo Regionale Agostino Pepoli, just a bus ride away from the city centre
- Look for the chapels of the “people of the sea” in the Basilica-Sanctuary of Maria Santissima Annunziata
- Sample graffe (doughnuts) in the best bakeries in town
- Admire the architecture and treasures of the Cathedral of San Lorenzo
- Visit the famous church of the Misteri, the Anime Sante del Purgatorio
- Take a walk along the Mura di Tramontana (Tramontana Walls) to the beach to discover the ancient civic system of Fortifications, City Gates, Walls and Bastions